Thursday, December 26, 2013

SPARKLES








SKIRT|PENNYS  WATCH|MICHAEL KORS TOP|H&M

I hope all of you guys had a lovely Christmas ,cus I know I did. I'm so freaking SICK of turkey and its only boxing day AND if I see another selection box or box of biscuits I think I'm going to go crazy BUT all in all I'm just extremely grateful that I spent time with my family and friends and that all my people are healthy, safe and happy.

This outfit was so 'last minute put together ' . Lace and sparkle what a beautiful combination . This skirt and I were lovers at first sight, and when I wore it I felt like a beautiful disco ball BUT OMG I regretted it the sparkles got EVERYWHERE like seriously everywhere (even body places it shouldn't have been lol). A trick for all you girls (or boys ) who have sequins or sparkles on clothes and it keeps falling off , spray the entire thing with hairspray and this will at as a glue to keep it all on . 

Anyway i hope you guys had a good day. and ate loads and got lots of lovely presents. Make my day everyone and follow my blog or simply leave a comment .

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment