Monday, July 30, 2012

SHOW ME ... SUMMER PART 3









RESULTS FOR THE LEAVING CERT IN TWO WEEKS FLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP . Ye I'm kinda freaking out like what if i failed maths ? What if  i don't have enough points to go to Sligo ? what if Sligo isn't what I thought it would be ? ARGH to much question and  I have to wait two weeks before I get my answer. Its okay I have been busy distracting myself with pulse camp ( a camp I go to every year ) and meeting up with my awesome friend nemo (niamh mulvany ) . I'm pretty busy all the time and  next three weeks I'm going to be even more busy with family from Africa coming over and my debs and kings but I will keep update so stay tuned .

No comments:

Post a Comment